Founded by the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in 1943, and celebrating its 75th year in 2018, Xavier College Preparatory has built an outstanding record of academic excellence, innovation, leadership development, athletics and community service. Xavier’s mission is to prepare young women with the knowledge, skills and integrity to meet the challenges of a changing global society in a positive and productive manner.
● Xavier students come from more than 150 elementary and middle schools, traveling from every corner to attend the Valley’s only all-girl high school.
● Xavier was recognized for the third time in school history as a National Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education in 2013.
● Xavier’s curriculum includes accelerated programs for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math, (STEAM), and Great Books.
● All students participate in an independent summer reading program.
● The International Studies Program includes student experiences in France, Germany, Ecuador, and Ireland.
● Xavier students contribute over 32,000 community service hours to more than 100 non-profit charitable agencies in Metropolitan Phoenix each year.
● Members of the Class of 2018 were accepted at over 300 colleges and universities, garnering well over $23 million in college scholarships.
● Xavier has graduated over 9,000 alumnae who reside domestically and internationally.
Bobbi Holcomb Morgan
Director of Mothers' Guild Records